2. This policy may change. You should always check the latest version.
What we collect
3. We may collect the following information:
- email address
What we do with the information we gather
4. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular, to periodically send emails about new posts or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided.
5. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
6. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs.
7. You can choose to accept or decline cookies.
Links to other websites
8. Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
9. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of other sites.
Controlling your personal information
10. If you would like us to delete any information we have, then please do so from your login area.
11. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
12. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018. A small fee will be payable. Requests are to be made to me by email.
13. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email me.
14. We will report any unlawful data breach of this website’s database or the database(s) of any of our third-party data processors to any relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.
15. The data controller of this website is:
SMART LEISURE SYSTEMS LIMITED (t/a Water Incident Research Hub)